* Open the official portal for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign — harghartiranga.com
* On the Home page, click on the option of ‘Pin a Flag’
* You will have to allow the website to access your location
* A registration form will open, enter your name and mobile number
* If the Button below says ‘Location Permission Denied’ then go to settings and enable location manually
* You can upload a profile picture, this is, however, not mandatory
* A map will open, adjust your precise location on the map. You can Zoom in and zoom out in the map.
* The Flag will be pinned on the map and a pop-up saying: ‘Thank you for your Participation’, will open.
* You will also be greeted by the certificate of appreciation for successfully pinning the national flag. The certificate will have your name on it. You can download it in PNG format.
There’s also an option to upload your selfie with Tiranga on the website. The selfie will appear with the name you share on the website. Users will need to check-in the box where they give permission to the website to use their picture. ‘I, hereby give my consent to use my name and photos on harghartiranga.com,’ goes the line. The harghartiranga.com website also shows in realtime the number of ‘selfies with the flag’ uploaded and the national flags that citizens have pinned virtually so far.